CIOs and IT Directors
CIOs and IT Directors have the responsibility for network and telecom budgets and services, but with many competing priorities, little in the way of staff time to assign to these areas, and without complete information on the services for which you are billed.
1. Budget help - our audit can recover and free up funds that can then be used for priority projects, such as network and equipment upgrades, that might otherwise be funded. .
2. WAN rate reductions - We can deliver substantial reductions (averaging 20%) in the charges for your contracted WAN and voice network services, usually within 90 days. This is true even where you have term periods remaining on you existing contracts.
3. A comprehensive inventory of your services is a critical tool for managing those services and the related expenses. We develop a complete inventory of your services as a fundamental step in our audit process and are glad to provide that to you at the completion of our audit. .
4. WAN mapping - Do you have a current and complete map of your WAN services? For multi-site clients with complex networks who do not have such maps, we create WAN diagrams as part of our audit process.
5. Wireless audit and optimization and monitoring - Our wireless audit and optimization saves time for your staff and takes a headache off of their plate. Our wireless rate plan optimization typically reduces monthly charges by 20% to 40%.
6. Analog service clean-up - Do you have a snarl of largely out-dated analog phone lines that may or may not still be needed for obscure but important applications? IT staffs rarely have the time to do the investigation and research needed to sort these analog line snarls out.
As a result many organizations continue to pay for dozens or hundreds of services that are no longer used. ERS Utility Solutions can sort these out and eliminate the charges for services that are no longer needed. The cost-savings with this service can be $100,000+ annually.
7. Actionable management information - The information that we provide with regard to billing errors, service inventories, unused services,component service costs, contract terms and status, and WAN diagrams give you better tools to manage your services and the related expenses.
8. Staff education - Many clients tell us that the education their staff receives from an audit by ERS Utility Solutions greatly improves their staff's ability to manage the costs related to these services, in the present and for years to come.
There is no risk to you and the potential benefits provide direct help for your budget. Contact ERS Utility Solutions today.
Budget Help + the Critical Information You Need to Manage Your Services
No Results = No Fee Due
No fees are due ERS unless refunds, credits, or cost-reductions are:
- verified, and
...to your satisfaction.